Monday, September 3, 2012

Adventures in Mommy School

We are ready for "Mommy School!"  Ben starts a 3-day a week preschool in a couple weeks, but I wanted to do something for both Kayla and Ben.  My goal is to give them something to work on together, give us some guided learning time together, and have some structure to our schedule to explore a wide range of topics.  I needed time to work on Kayla's hand strength and an opportunity to encourage Ben to grow in his reading as well.  I'm all set up and ready to go. I'll take some pictures this week and post so those interested can get an idea of what we are doing week to week.

In other news, I'm gearing up for craft show season, although I think I'm only doing 3 small ones this year.  I have a lot of left over products from last year, but I'm still trying to make some new things. I always have bigger thoughts than time though, so we'll see how it goes.  More pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment